1. To reactivate the Delphic Games, an historic tradition of immense, intrinsic value from antiquity with viability and relevance to the present time on its classical 4-year cycle.
2. To signify the Delphic Ideal from its archetypal imprint at the foundation of vital human achievements for peace, culture and environmental awareness on planes mythological and actual.
3. To establish a Festival in a spirit that honors excellence based on standards recollecting original, numinous properties inherent in art, mythos, sport and philosophical inquiry.
4. To bring ideas into action leading to collaborative creative output on the Parnassian ground of the Muses, the historic site of timeless creative inspiration and motivation.
5. To support and re-energize Delphi as a sacred, living center of ecumenism, with its people, treasured sites and natural wonders.
Aims for the 2021 Delphic Preview
Engage a larger population of both Greek and international audiences for presentation, attendance and participation in the five-day festival.
Expand and incorporate new scholarship surrounding the Delphic Games and its traditions.
Serve as host to a greater collaborative space for presenters and participating communities to interact and produce content on a level representative of the ancient games.
Provide live streaming or digital content for those who cannot attend in addition to in-person programming.